- Location - 166 Heights Rd, Pukekohe, New Zealand
- GAP/GRASP registration no -
- Potential start date - 01 Dec 2020
- Potential End date - 30 Apr 2021
- Approx Duration of Job - 150 days
- hours per week - (other)
- Hourly rate - $$20-$24
- Industry - Agriculture, Fishing & Forestry
- Intensity of work - above average
- Contract type
- Number of positions available - 5
- Other Benefits: -
Description of Job
We are looking for keen, motivated people to be part of small teams assisting in harvesting our summer crops of onions and potatoes.
Monday to Saturday, 11 hours per day.
Previous farming experience is preferred.
Some accommodation available.
Motorhome sites in Drury and Tuakau.
Skills And Attributes Required
- Full NZ Drivers Licence
- International Drivers licence
- Experience required